Tips & Safety
- Do not leave your candle unattended, and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Discontinue burning when you have 2-3cm from the base in your candle.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Continued use for a long period of time will mean a larger pool of melted wax, which can make the external layer of the candle collapse.
How to use:
Trim the wick to roughly 5mm in length
Place the candle onto a nonflammable tray or dish (please do not place directly onto furniture or cloth surfaces).
Make sure the wick is in the centre of the candle for even burning. If the wick moves from the centre, extinguish the flame, and using a skewer or other implement push gently back to the centre.
As the candle burns the wick will lengthen, creating a larger, longer flame. With the flame extinguished, trim back to a 5mm length.